A user can export PO/SO/GRN/ASN/PTN/Invoices (Purchase Orders / SalesOrder / Goods Receipt Notifications / Advanced Shipping Notices / Package Tracking Numbers / Invoices) data to create a file. You can save the file to your own network or computer file system.
This article aims to guide you on how to export PO search results to an Excel spreadsheet.
NOTE: This procedure is also applicable for (SalesOrder / Goods Receipt Notifications / Advanced Shipping Notices / Package Tracking Numbers / Invoices).
- Access OneSCM. Click Purchase Orders on the Menu bar.
- Click the Export button.
- A user can open or save the file. The option varies depending on the web browser.
- Click Open to view the PO Data.
- Click Save to export the PO Data to your computer or network.
- Click the downloaded Excel file to view the records in a spreadsheet format.